Hadi Law

Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

Hadi Law Solicitors is a leading provider of UK business immigration services, including the Start-up visa. Our expert immigration Solicitors will guide you through all aspects of the Start-up visa process, including endorsement, completion of the application form, and gathering the documents required to support your case. After 2 years in the UK, we can help you to secure an Innovator visa which will allow you to stay longer and ultimately secure permanent settlement and citizenship. With our expertise and experience of the UK’s business immigration system, you can relax in the knowledge that you have the very best chance of your Start-up visa being approved by the Home Office in the shortest possible time.

Request A Call Back

Or call 01772 447000

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

“I recently used Hadi Law for immigration matter. I would like to thank everyone at Hadi Law Solicitors for their excellent work, professionalism, kindness and understanding. Thank you for sorting this out in such a quick and friendly manner. Your advice at every step was really good.”

Our primary objective is to ensure that you realise your commercial ambitions in the UK by supporting your immigration needs every step of the way. Hadi Law Solicitors is fully regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Law Society of England and Wales, meaning we always abide by the strictest regulations and provide the highest levels of client care.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

What is a Skilled Worker Visa?

A UK Skilled Worker Visa will allow you to come to the UK for up to five years to work for an employer with a valid Sponsor Licence. It replaces the Tier 2 General Visa.

What are the eligibility requirements for a Skilled Worker Visa?

To obtain a Skilled Worker Visa, you will need to show evidence that:

Can I apply for Settlement once my Skilled Worker Visa expires?

Yes, once you have completed five years on a UK Skilled Worker Visa you may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. You mustn't break any immigration laws during your time on the Skilled Worker Visa and keep within the continuous residence time periods, i.e do not be absent from the UK for more than 180 days in any given 12-month period during the five-year qualifying period.

What documents do I need to provide when applying for a UK Skilled Worker Visa?

You will need to provide the following documentation to support your application:

Hadi Law Solicitors have helped thousands of clients across England and Wales successfully apply for a UK Skilled Worker Visa. We are committed to providing you with honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services. Our Business Immigration Law Solicitors will help you collate all the documents you need to make a successful application and support you throughout your qualifying period if you wish to apply for Settlement.

“Excellent service, very helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend!”

For further information speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.