Hadi Law

Providing honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services to clients nationwide.

At Hadi Law Solicitors, our Immigration Lawyers can assist you with obtaining a Skilled Worker Visa and advise you on your options for staying in the UK once your visa has expired. We help businesses and individuals through the Skilled Worker Visa process and have a robust reputation for obtaining successful results.

Request A Call Back

Or call 01772 447000

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

“I recently used Hadi Law for immigration matter. I want to thank everyone at Hadi Law Solicitors for their excellent work, professionalism, kindness and understanding. Thank you for sorting this out in such a quick and friendly manner. Your advice at every step was really good.”

Our Immigration Law Solicitors are commercially astute; therefore, we can advise you on the immigration route that will allow you to reach your ambitions. We are fully regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Law Society of England and Wales, therefore, you can be confident that we are required to abide by strict regulations and levels of client care.

Please call us for an initial consultation on 01772 447000 or request a callback.

What is the UK Start-up visa?

The UK Start-up visa is for overseas entrepreneurs who wish to establish a new, innovative, and viable business in the UK. Unlike the Innovator visa, Start-up visa applicants do not require any form of investment funds.

Start-up visas are issued for up to 2 years, during which time you can set up your new business, work for your business, travel freely to and from the UK, and bring your partner and children to live with you.

At the 2-year point, if you plan to stay longer, you will need to consider switching to another visa in order to stay longer. Most Start-up visa holders switch to the Innovator visa, which is granted for up to 5 years and enables permanent settlement in the UK after just 3 years.

What are the eligibility requirements for a UK Start-up visa?

To obtain a UK Start-up visa, you will need to show evidence that:

Can I apply for settlement once my UK Start-up visa expires?

Unfortunately, the Start-up visa does not provide a direct route to permanent settlement (also referred to as indefinite leave to remain or ILR). What you can do, however, is switch to an Innovator visa while still in the UK, which does provide a route to settlement. After 3 years on an Innovator visa, it is possible to apply for ILR and, 12 months later, British citizenship.

What documents do I need to provide when applying for a UK Start-up visa?

To support your application for your Start-up visa, you will need to provide the following items of documentation:

Let Hadi Law Solicitors take care of all of your business immigration needs. Not only can our specialist team of business immigration Solicitors navigate you through the visa application process, but they can also advise on all aspects of the sponsorship process for UK employers. We are committed to providing you with honest and affordable advice, representation, and legal services. Our Business Immigration Law Solicitors will help you at every stage of your immigration process, from your initial application, subsequent renewals, switching to a different visa type, gaining ILR, and ultimately, securing UK citizenship.

“Excellent service, very helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend!”

For further information on applying for any UK Visa, speak to us on 01772 447000 or reach out to us on our 7 day a week WhatsApp helpline 07869760533.