Hadi Law

Have a Confirmed Place at a Licensed Educational Institution with the Help of Specialised Legal Professionals

To apply for a student visa, it is essential to have received an offer and confirmation of acceptance from a licensed educational institution in the UK. This confirmation is a crucial requirement to demonstrate that you have secured a place to study at a recognized and approved institution. Hadi Law Solicitors assist you in ensuring that we have fulfilled this requirement by:

Request A Call Back

Or call 01772 447000

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Tier 4 Student

Tier 4 Child Student

Parent Of School Child

Short Term Study Visa


Student visa

You can apply for a student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:-

If you’re 18 or over and your course is at degree level, you can usually stay in the UK for up to 5 years. If it’s below degree level, you can usually stay in the UK for up to 2 years.

You may be able to:

You may be able to bring tour partner and children (‘dependants’).

You can:-

You may be able to work – how much depends on what you’re studying and whether you’re working in or out of term-time.

You cannot:-

Graduate visa

A graduate visa gives you permission to stay in the UK for at least 2 years after successfully completing a course in the UK.

You must be in the UK when you apply.

A graduate visa lasts for 2 years. If you have a PHD or other doctoral qualification, it will last for 3 years.

You cannot extend your graduate visa. However, you may be able to switch to a different visa, for example a skilled worker visa.

With a graduate visa you can:-